View Single Post
Old 11-01-2017, 02:28 PM
Master
So is that bad, (to have cappy with pisces ascendant) ...what makes them different? I think I have that but I'm not sure.

I'm struggling but I have mentioned it here to some but I don't say anything at home to family or friends. I think I vomit some here to release pressure.

That's exactly right for me anyway regarding friendship. I am not a collector of people...I don't do facebook exactly for that reason as it's a huge turn off for me...I value the people in my life...I prefer quality over quantity so if you are my friend, you are for life and have my loyalty...even if you betray me, I will not betray your trust but you won't be a friend anymore...or a trustworthy one I'd say. My closest friends have been friends since teens. But I've had friends in the past who betrayed me or weren't so loyal I guess and they are out of the pictures fast as far as I am concerned. I forgave my younger brother a couple months ago...he has mental issues due to history of drugs...I'm thinking I should have stuck to my guns on that one. He's too messed up and apparently thinks being forgiven means you can walk all over someone again. I don't think so, bro...

Yeah, we (at least I do), feel very deeply...I think too much ...it's fine in the happy, joyful, loving extreme but the sadness, grieving side?..not so much. It's very weighty.