View Single Post
Old 10-12-2016, 03:13 PM
Experiencer
Hello Bubbles325:

Your energies...caught my eye...or..rather..there was a strong energetic connection therefore...I will offer a brief interaction here.

And that...the primary reason that you are experiencing this experience where you feel certain 'connections' to specific areas of the planet is because...you have lived in these areas and are...remembering this as a type of....'residual Soul memory effect'.

What I immediately see and feel is that...you have very strong planetary connections with the area known as...Persia...or now known as.....Iran.
Where one of your life experiences was...that of a dancing girl to the Prince or King's family.

And that...you have had many experiences in the area of old Mesopotamia...especially the area of what is known as...ancient Sumer...and that...you were also in the area and with a group known as...the Essences...which is derived from the word...”ESSENCE”....meaning...Divine Source.

And that..you were a teacher of wisdom and held a position of great value in...keeping the secrets of that highly spiritual community..which also appears to be a similar pathway/lifetime in Sumer and also in....Babylon.

Now...it is also seen that..you have had many, many lifetimes in......
Jordan...Lebanon....and Syria......and also in....the area known as....Alexandria. Where you are seen as a male priest of hidden magic or knowledge.

Also...there are quite intense lifetimes in...Thailand...and also in Siam.

There appears to be lifetimes in....Malaysia...as a female...and also as a male Nobleman in the Kings' political positions.

And I can also see you in the area of.....Peru...and in the area now known as...Median. As..I am also seeing the area of Columbia.

Also...the city of....Cusco is seen as a valuable learning lifetime. As much wisdom and great sharing of spiritual insight was offered to those whom you interact with and..that....there is seen...you..as a male individual ..old and wise beyond your years.....living a life of solitary wandering...but also...sharing your wisdom with others whom you would meet on your pathways of contemplation & learning.

A type of...wandering shaman..so to speak.

What is seen as most experienced is...those areas known as...Israel...Syria
…..and upper areas of Egypt (Luxor and the King's valley area) and also....”Libya”...which appears to be quite painful experiences and therefore..is seen as...a place that you would not wish to reconnect with as...there has been much pain and suffering and sadness in that area of Libya...specifically.

Mainly it is seen that...you were experiencing many, many lifetimes as..a..slave...and also as...a peasant..barely living off the scraps that you found in the streets or whatever other's would give to you..as you are seen as...having no home or food or others to rely on...therefore, it is seen that..you had struggled greatly in that area...those lifetimes in Libya..and there is no desire to ...'re-live' those energies again.

Also..it is seen that you have lived many lifetimes in that area known as.....Cambodia and Laos...where it is seen that you are...many times......a woman or...many lifetimes as a female....who was surviving....barely...and struggling to learn how to....be...SELF-INDEPENDENT OR SELF SUFFICIENT.

And it is also seen that you were responsible for many, many children..or that..you had many kids of your own....that needed constant attention and nurturing...which took immense amount of energy and courage and strength of Will...to continue that particular pathway of learning...as ALL pathways are about ...LESSONS OF LEARNING....and VALUE FULFILLMENT.

The Peru lifetimes appear as....much learning in the area of....gathering the community together into a form of....structure and strength of ONE voice and....helping others learn how to...be of...ONE MIND...ONE SOUL....ONE SPIRIT...and in that way...there was greater awareness and empowerment and..greater understanding of each and everyone;s own personal sense of.....CONNECTION TO ALL...TO THE DIVINE ONE AND ALL.

Also...there appears to e many lifetimes in that area now known as....Bangladesh...and also....Burma....or...Myanmar.

And also...some very Spiritual lifetimes in...Lower western..Australia...around the time of...986 B.C....as you are seen as a male medicine man (very skinny and wrinkled dark brown skin) or shaman...who was teaching the ways of the higher realms of spirituality.

I hope this has helped you a little...in understanding your greater connections to this planet and its peoples and....your soul purpose here.

I wish you success and harmony in your present learning lessons and wish you a happy and fulfilling Holiday season...my friend.

In Light & Joy Taoist