View Single Post
Old 20-11-2016, 08:57 AM
Master

I don't dream of fish as much as I try to remember but I have had many water dreams.

Clover, as far as I know about the caps fish tail and it's correlation with pisces is that Caps on the surface are poker face so you cant work out what they are feeling and are very reserved yet deep down they hold many deep emotions that no one hardly ever gets to know about, at least not many. Got to be trusted by a cap for such an honor. Caps too, like pisces have the ability to explore depth of consciousness. They are just more practical than pisces are about it. Pisces is the fairy tale where as Cap is the goal climber on the ladder of life. So would rather put their depth of consciousness in how to make it work for them in the real world practically. It's what Pisces learns from her capricorn brother/sister.

If you think about it, Capricorn is really only a fish head away from being a fish lol. Would become a pisces if it were not for that drive to put dreams into physical reality and not give up the climb until thats reached. And then it's onto the next dream manifestation lol. They're achievers in the real world. That' might be what totally separates them from being full fish head. It's not that there are no pisces achievers. Caps just rather work til they get it rather than waste that precious saturn time and energy dreaming about it. I probably make Pisces look lame and my fellow pisces may be getting ready to shut me into a closet. But before you do...lol....think Einstien. George Washington (1732-1779). Steve Jobs lol.

Last edited by Clover : 21-11-2016 at 02:35 PM.