View Single Post
Old 24-10-2016, 10:54 PM
Experiencer
I've done a lot of dying over the years and remember a few, but also have practiced a type of Yoga that allows one to go through the death process without cutting the cord that binds us to our body....so I've learned a few things about Heaven and Hell...And because I was a poor student and did things my teachers warned me against....I actually learned a lot more.
Heavens and Hells are astral realms, we can encounter them in the death process, and where we go is totally .....vibration related. My teachers taught me how to die without wasting any time in these realms, but like I said, I cheated and got curious. This would require a bit of a treatise to write about and I don't have much time these days, so will just touch upon it. Heavens and Hells only exist as long as we are still bound to duality, which most of us are, but they are not necessary encounters once one learns the Laws that govern that realm (death) that I call the "In-Between Time. There is no real "Heaven"... as mentioned in the first post. It is all astral in Nature, based in desire and fear etc. The technique to bypass these things is to (not so simply_ keep focussed on the Light on the other side. It can appear like a pinprick of light, but one of the Laws of this realm is that you will quickly go where your attention is placed....many souls can not....are not even aware of what is going on, younger souls are simply drawn "magnetically/energetically" to that which is in close resonance to their vibration. But more advanced souls, especially those who have meditated can retain a center in their awareness, and control the experience. The tricky thing about heavens and hells is....HMMM??? Well, time is very different there. You can literally spend an eternity in these realms, yet be reborn a few days later....And the have what I call "momentum"...basically once you "pull in" to them they have this......momentum, that sucks you in and drags you along to a point where you lose any memory of who you were as the person that "died".... It's like you are reborn in a totally new body, without the old memory...and in a totally new world.... To my teachers this was a useless distraction as to them this time, in between lives is where the most enhanced evolution can take place....and I'll vouch for that...BUT, this will not happen by pulling into those realms, but rather keeping focus on the light on the other side until you are there and engulfed....this is a place of extreme evolution. The Heaven and Hell realms just .....amplify our astral nature and make evolution more tedious. Most of what religion has burned into souls regarding the "death" state, is wrong, YET within it is a kernal of Truth. Yes there are Heaven and Hells...but you don't spend Eternity there, just feels like it...and yes, the quality of your vibration has something to do with where you find yourself there...But "being bad" doesn't mean you will be stuck suffering in a Hell Realm forever....total **. In fact often folks go to both places, then "spin out" and head into the "Light"....then into a place I call the "white hall" where we get with our group and sort of lay out some guidelines for the next incarnation.