View Single Post
Old 13-10-2016, 03:01 AM
Experiencer
Trying to help a friend...seeing Faces in trees

A friend of mine just recently went through what I can only describe as an extremely rapid awakening. My own personally started 3 years back and is still progressing. However she has not only caught up to me within only 6 months but it came on very quick for her, at times overwhelmingly so. I also feel at times as though we are connected somehow within our awakenings. We will both witness similar synchronicities on the same day or she will dream something tell me about it and it was something I either heard outside or saw the day before. Not sure how this connection thing may work if I am correct. But our ups and downs are also connected and we will have similar days with our vibrations scaling up or down. When we compare notes with each other we are always very surprised that the timing will be almost spot on.

Anyhow, one of the things she is dealing with is being able to see faces in trees. Sometimes she says they are vey uplifting and divine looking, angels at times. And other times she says they can be very scary looking and somewhat frightening. I am wondering if there is some correlation with this happening and being in synch with how she feels each day or her vibration. She is wondering how she can eliminate the nasty looking stuff or if there maybe something in her to be cleared that is causing this.

It is not only just trees but occasionally she sees it in wood work, paneling, carpet, smudges on glass that seem to manifest. She actually captured a portrait of a womans profile (perfect looking) within a bonfire I had in my backyard. I was astounded I could see it too. Not when she pointed to it in the ash and flames but once she photographed it I was able to view it clearly. She is wondering if this is considered a form of a gift or a curse? And she does not know how to control it making it only good things she sees. Anyone have any advice or have experience with this type of thing?