View Single Post
Old 25-04-2020, 02:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
I answered this in my book: "If you open-mindedly research the subject and investigate the matter yourself, making allowance for and discounting both charlatanry and chicanery, you will find a great deal of cogent evidence. The fields of hypnosis, parapsychology and healing, for example, each contain many trustworthy accounts of demonstrations by adept individuals, as well as numerous reports of results obtained in carefully controlled experiments, which unequivocally indicate that attitude and intention, in combination, are phenomenally determining.

Even so, because there is no causal explanation for psychospiritual dynamics, you may still find the notion of their efficacy difficult to believe and trust in. But such reservation can be overcome, once you grasp the fact that all causal explanations are relative—relative to some antecedent set of circumstances or phenomena. First causes, by their very nature, brook no explanation. Therefore, while all happenings can be explained in terms of psychospiritual dynamics, psychospiritual dynamics themselves, being primary, cannot be explained as a function of anything else. The most we can do is to note the effects of their miraculous ‘Isness’. Their 'mechanism' is “past finding out.” (Romans 11:33) They just are what they are!

What I was alluding to is their is no apparent 'cause' for the effect known as the Big Bang. Before the Big Bang, time apparently did not exist.

Some claim God existed before the Big Bang and that God has no beginning and that there was no 'cause' for what became known as God.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜