View Single Post
Old 19-10-2017, 02:33 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 Frational integrer spin 5/2

Sure there is if you define the soul as a biological, not as a biological has a soul.

Science deals with both fermionic matter and bosonic forces ex photons of electro-magnectism--- see the double sine-wave ^v^v at 90 degrees to each other ----.

Electro-graphics is seeing electromagnetic radiation{ photons } nothing more nothing less.

There are glasses we can wear that allow us to see infra-red heat frequencies of electro-magnetic radiation{ photons }--- just as vipers do ---so when a human dies, they will generate less and less infra-red heat ergo using the glasses a person will see less and less infra-red heat coming from the body.

This above is no differrent then some of the stuff being presented in this thread.

Humans have not yet been able quantise or quantif,
gravity ( ),
dark energy )(,
dark matter ?,
virtual particles?.

All of our known Universe comes in only two classifications of particles, fermions{ half-integer spin } and bosons{ whole integer spin }, however, there is new evidence of some new kinds of ultra-exotic particles--- Albeian and non-albeian ---that are hybrid of both or not like either because of nature of their charge.

...."After several decades of effort by researchers all over the world, we may finally be close to solving the mystery of the 5/2."....
https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...1006092240.htm

Personally I see mesons as a hybrid particle because it is so called bosonic force particle it is composed of two quarks and quarks are fermionic matter. Apparrently it is becuase of their integer spin.

r6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman