View Single Post
Old 24-08-2015, 06:10 PM
Searcher347

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by abador
I have been looking into the afterlife as of late but I can't decide if I believe in reincarnation or eternal consciousness/consciousness of everything if that makes any sense. It is my understanding that eternal consciousness is a Buddhist concept and reincarnation is a Hindu concept. I am open to both ideas and both are supported by meditation or hypnosis according to my research. Do they go together in some way? Is there an argument to go ether way in the facts about ether idea? Please feel free to present your ideas even if it is something completely separate from these two ideas.

If you want proof just read the following books:

Life After Life by Dr. Raymond Moody

Evidence of the Afterlife: The Science of Near-Death Experiences by Jeffrey Long, Paul Perry

Return to Life: Extraordinary Cases of Children Who Remember Past Lives By Jim B. Tucker

These three take a scientific approach to the subject and present very solid cases which defy any mundane explanation. Raymond Moody's work is where we get the popular notion of the tunnel in NDE's. He's the first person to publicly take this subject seriously and conduct his own study. What he found was solid enough for others in the medical field to conduct their own studies and basically verify his findings.