View Single Post
Old 19-10-2019, 06:35 AM
Experiencer
It sounds like it could be in either category; if the mods deem it one way or the other, they'll move it.

It's pretty deep and insightful, to be aware of intuition/guidance as well as the benefits of what you've experienced and how it can help in the future. You also said that you had lost sight of the reason you were on your journey; did you remember?

You mentioned Shamanism, which was curious, and specifically that it's been presented to you before. Towards the end you also mentioned the dream/astral projection was very vivid. To me that sounds like it could be an unintentional Journey, and something in the recesses of my mind seems to recall that this can happen with people being called to that path. Do you have any interest in practicing it, other than what you've been doing?
"Sometimes you will act as an angel to others, perhaps without even realizing it. One day a woman comes up to you and says 'You saved my life'. You look at her astonished, trying to remember the last time you even saw this person before, the meeting meant so little to you at the time. 'Don't you remember? I was standing on the bridge, staring at the water, and you passed and said 'Good morning'."