View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 10:30 PM
DhyannaChanZen

Idk if i AP'd or not but while going to sleep i tried to find my focal point (the small dot which represents my third eye) and while doing this i saw some sort of small white twinkle it was small but prominent. This never happened to me before.
I then tried to imagine my essence (spirit/soul) leaving my body.
I really have no idea how much time passed but I noticed I was in a dream. Not really noticed but just KNEW i was in one and decided to fly, and also KNEW i was in a huuuuge spacecraft. I imagined from my head to my heart energy passing back and forth and boom i flew.
After some flying i came across some people, humanoids from what i could tell.
I touched down and asked if they could fly too, they said no, I told them about how I did it and I noticed a Lady closed her eyes and felt as if she was trying to meditate. She got to harness the energy faster then I.
After the experience I somehow found myself in a crowd and was confronted by a white male and telling the crowd and I how ludicrous this all was and it's not possible. After defending myself about how there will be people like this to bring u down and how theres a duality in this universe. After the debate some sort of alarm went off in the craft we were in and was saying how it's under attack. I didn't want to experience the negative vibes per say so I told myself no more.
Lucid dreaming or AP?
This has been my first ever experience where I was conscious of the events in my dream where I told myself I could fly or didn randomly start mid-dream and didn't know how I got there.