View Single Post
Old 13-09-2012, 02:11 PM
xdxb

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackraven
xdxb - It sounds to me that your meditation has taken on more of a form of a self-hypnosis to which you are doing psychological baggage clearing thus feeling drained by the process and may not be consciously even aware that that is what's happening. What type of meditation exactly are you doing if I might ask? Perhaps you can plan a physical activity after your meditations session to rev up the blood flow to both the brain cells and limbs like a brisk walk in a nice location.

Blackraven

Yes I think you're on to something.. I notice that I do self hypnosis through journaling and writing about myself in the highest light. I notice when I don't do this I feel old pessimistic habits emerge. So I guess I'm training myself and when I neglect it, I feel bad. I do different types of meditation. I have been practicing yoga and then I'll meditate after. Sometimes I get so concentrated I feel my kundalini might be opening, I felt my pupils dilate last time I did yoga.

-I do positive thinking journaling (best effect)
-Yoga (my body loves it)
-Meditation (where I focus on my third eye, sometimes I forget to close it, oops)

I'm a practicing a bit of everything. I'm new to this experience so I'm trying out new things. Healing crystals. Positive thinking. Tarot cards (idk if I'm going to continue this). Astrology (been studying heavily for almost a year). Karmic astrology. Etc.