Thread: Living shadows?
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2017, 04:01 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey
Hi i saw these for the first time last night, exactly how you described it. This is why ive joined this forum in the hope to get some answers. Aftr the shadows had stopped dancing around it was as if smoke was coming from my skin, then i saw tiny dust kike speckles all floating from my arms, it was the strangest thing. I wasnt freaked out, but i am now because i searched on th net and found a forum in people talking about shadow people and how they are evil. 8 didmnt feel threatened in anyway. My sister is a medium so im used to starnge un explained episodes. Have you ever wxperianced the smoke like episode?

Thank you

Recently learning that the smoky things are energy cords between you & another. As i do energy work, i've begun to notice these smoky things too, after near someone that i know is sick, like they've been tapping into my energy to get better. First noticed this effect near a coworker that was a heavy smoker,

Some of the smoky things on ceiling may also be astral cords between you & someone in the building. I've seen them physically come off of other people, like tentacles reaching out to others. Some are the fae mentioned above, as i have had that too, after a while, i'd see elves, etc. You can tell the difference by the feelings you get, the emotions. If you soon find yourself mad at someone, then they are likely siphoning cords with that person.