View Single Post
Old 21-02-2020, 01:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaelyn
Both are true. I have arrived at understanding what the path is about and I have only just begun at recognizing and sweeping the dust off the mirror.

Teachers are always showing the way. Millions of teachers. Everybody and everything, every experience is a teacher. A person does not forget one thing they have ever heard, read, saw, thought, or said. The words of Buddha, Jesus, and on and on... millions of words. It is all in memory, perhaps the content of thousands of past lives as well. Maybe the words of elders in the place between lives. Maybe even the "whispers" of spirit guides as one sleeps or during the day. All of that has led here, to this moment, to this understanding, this choice in what I am now, what I do, say, experience, and perceive, create. Even our understanding is a teacher. It's impossible to not have a teacher. Unless one would say understanding is what we are, and not what we have. The energy and structure of conscious energy is way beyond what a human can understand, but it is interesting to ponder. Understanding is added, so perhaps it is a external energy added or blended with self. A permanently attached teacher, but then philosophy speaks about that inner voice, that is always present, that tells us right from wrong. Our conscience that lets us feel when we did something wrong. Is it something we get, or something we have that we ignore? I'd say the latter.

Is that what you would want to hear from a doctor?

They teach you practices that you experience/realize and help you move along the path, not to fast, not to slow.

Also, with true realize that conscious energy can be shared. One should work one developing oneself to get to the point of recognizing people like that. Not by what they say but by there presence alone.