View Single Post
Old 13-06-2019, 06:05 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I don't see overcoming barriers in order to get to working with crystals, nor that it is a mental skills. If anything, it's not mental at all. It is being able to live from the heart, intuition, feeling, as opposed to mental/thinking. It's mental people who don't believe.
And the funny thing is, there isn't even anything to believe as it is all energy and energy isn't about believing it is factual. Even science has proved it. Watch some Bruce Lipton -scientist- on this. He's the perfect bridge between science and energy work (spiritual).

Crystals exude a specific energy vibration, we do too. Our vibration changes when we are upset, ill and so on, and a crystal with the right energy can help restore our natural, healthy energy.
As can other things, like sound healing, meditation and so on.
Nothing has anything to do with believing. It is all about restoring our energies.

And if we were more advanced we wouldn't need any external means like crystals etc., we could do it ourselves.
This is what the placebo effect has proven. We can heal ourselves with the power of our minds.
Apparently there's a religious community somewhere south in the USA where people get together and raise their vibration so high that they allow themselves to get bitten by rattlers and don't get ill, nor die. Some have drunk strychnine without suffering any effects of it.
This is merely because they managed to get their energies so incredibly high that nothing much can affect you.
If we could live like that at some point, illnesses would disappear.
The Nr 1 factor of us getting illnesses is stress. This gets our energies out of whack and then illnesses and diseases can surface.
Unfortunately our entire society is stress-based...

Anywho, crystals are just an aid -wonderful ones at that!- that help us get more balanced with their energies.
I hope -and suppose- that when we're a bit further along as a species in the 5D that we can do most ourselves.

I'm mental. VERY mental. But I believe in crystal healing. As for those folks immune to poison, that is indeed remarkable, yet also unremarkable. The human body can readily develop resistance to quite a few poisons. I probably have some resistance to ricin, but I would rather not test that.

"The universe is random. Not inevitable. It's simple chaos." -- Walter White

"Of course it is happening inside your head, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?" -- Albus Dumbledore