View Single Post
Old 05-11-2018, 07:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphirez
I believe now through my years of research that humans are designed to be frugivores/fruitarians and eat primarily fresh fruits and some young leafy greens.

I must say first that my main source for this information is a Dr. Robert Morse, but I hope that supporting a single person doesn't damage my credibility as I have listened to many people and used lots of resources to arrive at the conclusions I believe are the truth now. I also don't believe every single thing one person says, but most of what Dr. Morse says is I think verifiable reality and makes sense.

I very much doubt Morse (or any doctor or dietician) advocates fruitarianism.

Quote:
That being said let me try to share some key pieces of information.
First, unrelated to Dr. Morse you can find species comparison charts around the internet. I don't want to link any of the comparison charts because I can't verify 100% of the information, but some information is obvious or apparent just by looking. We most closely resemble other frugivorous creatures and not even herbivores as our bodies are not designed the same. We're not the exact same as any other species but as most know fruit digests the quickest and easiest, as long as nothing is obstructing that digestion which is a matter of simple food combining (and drinking water at appropriate times) and is one of the main issues of even a clean vegan diet.

What seems clear is that herbivores have much longer intestines than humans and other frugivores. herbivores have hooves and walk on all fours while we do not, and they also have more nipples than us. apparently our vision is able to see a wider array of colors than herbivores too. makes me think that it is interesting most species eat some type of green because that is in the middle of the spectrum and easiest on the eyes. but humans have trouble getting nutrition and nourishment from greens and vegetable matter especially, so the best greens for us are young tender leafy greens.

Humans have no trouble taking the nutrients from leafy greens and other vegetables.

Quote:
So we and some other fruit-eating species have three color receptors (I found out there's this crazy mantis shrimp that has 12 and he does some outlandish sonic boom light explosion stabbing attacks and stuff omg lol) while herbivores usually have just two. the list goes on and coupled with the action fruits have on our beings it just seems logical we are actually fruitarians by nature. Afterall, most of us know that what the mainstream teaches is usually misleading.

What science has discovered is repeatedly verifies by experiment, and eating fruit alone will not provide a human (or any ape's) body with all its essential nutrients.

Quote:
Fruits are the most vibrant, highest vibrating, and have the strongest electromagneticism. Vegetables and other foods can have high frequencies too but are simply not as easy to digest, or as detoxifying

There is much to be said on this topic and I know I've went on a lot already so I won't cover everything but welcome discussion and challenges. If I don't have an answer I'd like to find one or speculate given what we do know.

I didn't want to share any of the comparison charts cuz I doubt their full accuracy, but here is a site with some and other interesting and thought-provoking information written

http://creationislove.com/humans-are...-mostly-fruit/

The site says fruit 'doesn't really contain sugar', but fruit contain a range of sugars including glucose, fructose and sucrose. Fruit also contains fibre, which seems to regulate the absorption of sugars somehow... and many fruits such as berries are low GI foods... so fruit is an excellent source of the range of sugar along and rich in micronutrients.

Quote:
I've missed a lot so please let me know and feel free to share your opinion but don't dismiss facts and available information please. Lastly let me say many including Dr. Morse don't necessarily recommend an all fruit diet indefinitely due to the condition of the world we live in today. To begin it is absolutely important for detoxification and ridding the body of disorder as only fruits (and he is an ardent admirer and promoter of herbs which I agree with) are capable of accomplishing this so easily, but in a practical sense considering the 'vibration' of society and whatnot, if one were to constantly eat fruit they may find themselves floating away and unable to cope more and more with the deviation from humanity's intended nature and dwelling on the Earth here. makes sense right?

Gorillas are not frugarian. They are mainly vegetarian which includes fruit, leaves, shoots, nuts, seeds etc, and they eat a few grubs and insects as well. Chimps and bobobos are closer related to humans than gorillas, and are classified as omnivores.