View Single Post
Old 27-10-2016, 11:44 PM
Master

I don't really have much to add, I think the previous posts were very well said.
I can only add that this world is not an easy place to come to for a soul.
I am not young yet not old and at this midway point after all my experiences death does not seem doom and gloom.
It's the circumstances around premature deaths which of course sadde me even though I know I've been taught that not all souls are meant to be hear for a full life term .
It's a very raw world , and something beautiful can to horribly ugly which is the most frightening...whether it be relationships, financial situations, health ..etc..

Through a few devastating experiences I've experienced many types of "death"
And coming out the other end a different person...yet in essence my own same self....just transformed ...
Each "death " I've felt a shedding of sorts as I think another member has mentioned so I could easily understand how the actual shedding of our own body would just be another transformation.
I really don't know what other worlds feel like where the souls have been or come from...but here on earth everything is very intense.
The physical body has the ability to feel pure ecstasy yet also pure pain...
I agree also with another member who had mentioned how if we were to stay here forever how mundane it could be.
The thing is that in this world or bodies are like fruit ....we have an expiration date. So as we are given this flesh caseing we owe it back to the earth.
From my home country there is a saying...
Everything in this life is on loan