View Single Post
Old 17-02-2018, 03:13 PM
Deactivated Account
I think there is a huge difference between actively trying to "invade" someone else's thoughts, feelings, energy, what ever... and what happens to you.

The first one I would consider to be wrong.

What happens to you is a different matter entirely. As you said, you cannot help it. And maybe you are getting these impressions for a reason. I only would see it as morally wrong if you would use this information to manipulate others or pass it on to a third party who then could use it against the individual "sending the signals". Which you would never do. If at all, you are using the information to help others, like you helped the woman with the box. I cannot see anything wrong about that.

So you are fine. There is no need to question your ethics. Also, you and only you can decide what is right or wrong for you.
I do not know you, but I would trust you. If you wanted to read me, I would give you permission at any time. To avoid misunderstandings: I am not begging for a reading here, just telling you that I would trust you. Because I have the strong feeling that you are a person who can be trusted.