View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 01:43 AM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tilia
I have some negative thought forms that are driving me mad. I don't know how to get rid of them.

When you recognise that a thought or belief needs to go, what do you do to move it on?
There are many, many tools.. my teacher has given us to practice hmm..

However, beginner tools or simple ones.. I can't think of..

Alright, I'll teach you a advanced tool..

I got it! Grounding.. do you know how ground?

Imagine a cord from the bottom of your feet or your 1st chakra (lower back) connecting to the center of the earth.. you can make it a rope, beam of light, a root, whatever works.. now after you make the connection.. turn on a second cord that winds around that one..

Thoughts are electrical and emotions are magnetic.. emotions will go down the main cord.. and thoughts will flow down the secondary..

Advanced tool #2 - Defining your energy/aura

See a point out in front of you about arm’s length.. now put a rose about 10-15 inches in front of you.. and practice this daily.. in this way you’re seeing your energy field/aura.. and when you practice reigning it in.. it helps establish a boundary between your energy and others.. "it's a point of delineation" my teacher says.. by establishing the boundary playfully you will begin to separate yourself from outside negative energy or thrown energy..

A good practice is not only to kind of command your aura.. but walk up to people (or pass by) and purposefully reign in the aura halfway between them and you.. you can also play with this energy field in your car.. and purposefully move cars back and forth..

Advanced tool #3 - Breathe.. breath in deeply, and exhale deeply.. the more you breathe.. the more you will feel energy in the body.. creating the 'prana' or infinity breath is highly helpful for 20 minutes to a hour.. my teacher says "infinite intelligence is in the breath" I think he's right

Advanced tool #4 - Any form of healing.. will help you release negative thoughts/beliefs..

Take some ME time all the time.. and pursue any method of healing you allow.. all are "permission slips" to let go of negativity.. and heal away that problem..

(to be honest these are not advanced tools.. (basically beginner) I'm not sure giving you some of the things we practice.. would work without the energetics and all the work we've done.. however, one of my fellow students jodi does a meditation every monday over the phone and she often brings in advanced tools we use/were taught.. so if your available on monday nights at 9 p.m. eastern than your welcome to join in.. cause she says beginners are welcome)