View Single Post
Old 06-07-2016, 10:46 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Questioner:
Greetings
I want to ask you something about God, if I don't bother.
Please tell me if God is some type of energy, consciousness or he is also a beings, a spirit or is just an energy or consciousness? Many blessings.

Our friend, it is good to "bother," if you do so fearlessly. Understand? You asked us the question anyway. Your "bothering" has so much love in it, more than anything, and we thank you and congratulate you for that. Be brave!

Our answers here are but reflections of the inner answers that your inner being have for you, remember.

You are asking questions, here, that you can easily sense and FEEL for yourself. We have no intellectual answer to give you that will ultimately satisfy you [and for good reason! Divine Truth is beyond words.].

There is no such thing as energy "or" consciousness, for energy IS essentially consciousness, dear one, and it is itself truly without gender identification.

Energy, consciousness, being(ness) and Spirit are One, and in many cases the words may be used interchangeably to refer to the same Divine Reality.

Why don't you ask God directly? We joke a bit, for in essence you already have, even before approaching us.