View Single Post
Old 17-06-2015, 05:34 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephSmithChristoferson
whithout god, without the belief in a future life based on our present actions, human beings act exactly like in the movie "These Last Hours"
If you did not have the presence of GOD as a termed description Hawkings used as a review of science including his own psyche.

His psyche is a condition based on chemicals/cells as reactive states of self recognition. We all use and brain function that interrelates information including our own bodies self or source.

As his body demonstrates he has little presence of God as his own status of self review, yet he remains created.

As it was an origin spiritual conscious male who considered the applications for the creation of the terms and symbols for science, who are you to argue with his considerations when you all still use them today as references in your studies and arguments?

As I stated from my own review of the spirit psyche and GOD I know that he identified energy being removed from his cell state as a vortex/spiral condition that he quantified as the act of GOD in a state of eviction. If he had little GOD and still survived then his own consciousness was making an actual personal statement and not one of scientific inclination.

As I have also been made aware, Science is only gained through the precepts of Scientific interference, star system changes via heating, which Scientists on Planet Earth have proven to have achieved.

As our cellular condition is mutated via the receipt of increased atmospheric radiation, this is what happened to Hawkings own DNA self. Therefore when he uses his own mind and body, never mind about GOD, for he has little of it himself.