Thread: Vibrations
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2015, 09:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by nammyoho
The past few nights, I've been waking up from intense dreams to my whole body vibrating. I can't really find the words to describe it but it's a very strange sensation. It's not painful in any way and only seems to happen at night. I've experienced odd sensations in specific areas of the body during mediation before but never coursing throughout my entire body at once. I'm wondering if anyone has any insight to this?

Intense dreams awaken sensations in a few ways. Mostly in the past when I was shifting fears in my dream space, my whole body would vibrate as I was letting go. For me it was often the energy level within my body in process, clearing and balancing out and often it would happen at night time, which seemed to coincide with my night time fear space as a child.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder