View Single Post
Old 14-05-2013, 11:51 AM
Pathfinder

Fish Hello, It's Me, Back Again...Trout Traveler

Hello!

Maybe someone here will remember me; I was posting here a few years ago.

I am back and would like to pick up where I left off:

When I learned to see the Aura I first tried this out looking at dollar bills, ashtrays and flowers, I guess everybody does this; I even spent time in pet stores, checking out the Aura of the uh, pets.

(My friend wonders why I stop and 'stare' at his parakeet so much, LOL...)

Anyway, I took to spending time looking at pictures of animals, checking out their Aura that, to my surprise, was showing up readily enough.

And it was about that time I heard about someone who consults to law enforcement, advising them as to whether or not someone missing was still alive. Except that on occasion she is mistaken so I thought I'd try the same thing:

....determining whether a being is alive or not from the nature of their Aura as it shows up in a picture.

It was when I went to read my first picture, posted for me in the public domain that I saw a dark cloud completely covering the dog.

???

The dog had a bright Aura.

Well, I was hooked by that dark cloud- it gave me the impression the dog was dead? sick? The bright Aura suggested lots of life but that dark cloudy patch did not look good. It was, strangely, 'floating' above the picture.

So I posted back that the dog is apparently very sick, an overall condition, not localized.

The reply was that the dog has Diabetes.

Gretzky Scores!

On another occasion when someone sent me their picture, knowing I see the Aura and wanting know 'her color', I saw, instead, a dark band of color across what appeared to be her throat.

Sore throat?

So I asked and she told me she had thyroid surgery long ago and "...always has a sore throat...".

If for example I'm going to SKYPE you, I'll see that you went to the dentist that day (or need to!) and if you have a headache and/or sinus problems, I'll see that, too.

The condition I see in the picture is as it exists in the moment. So if you have a headache when I'm looking at you, I'll see it.

So that's how it goes.

I work to continue to improve my interpretation of the Aura by having people send to me batches of pictures of pets both alive and deceased.

(I get pictures of people, too but these are sent to me by those who have known me for some time, usually at another forum/community.)

Ideally, three or more dog/cat pictures at a time, labeled.

(Ack! I've had people send me pictures of tortoises, snakes and even lizards but heck, they are very hard to read, LOL... [low energy signature, I'm thinking])

I then look the pictures over and after a day or so -up to a week when I am busy- I reply with an assessment.

If I also see the presence of a medical condition I let that person know. They of course will already know of such conditions but would not have told me, checking to see if I pick it up on my own.

Assuming we can post pictures here, you can post a group of pix here and I will reply as to what I see or, if you are comfortable doing so, you can send them to me personally.

It's too bad I've been away, I am hoping some old friends will show up and say 'Hello' which would make things easier for others.

1. It is always best to send three or more pictures;

2. As possible, the best pictures for me are those with light colored backgrounds but I'll take what you have available to share;

3. If there is anything else to your sending/posting a picture such as knowing there is a medical condition amongst one (or more) of them, please say absolutely nothing; just send the pictures/post them and ask for a reply.

Any, any, any information given me feeds my intuitive side and it jumps ahead and solves the problem before I even get to bat.

So please, for anyone interested in trying this out, say nothing about the pictures themselves, just please be sure they are labeled.

Questions?

Thanks Very Much!

TT