View Single Post
Old 23-09-2019, 11:28 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
You do realize that that's a hypothesis and has not been observed in quantum physics right?
The quantum physicists have observed strange effects at greater than 10,000 times the speed of light. Also the super inflation right after big bang was much greater than the speed of light C. So many scientists have concluded that the speed of light C is something we observe within our particular measurements.
Yet the scientific community has their rules and regulations and my work is based upon interactions with the spiritual world that I believe in. That is why I like the presentation in my Futureoids. People can say that it is mere fiction and it is my belief that my words will ring true hundreds of years from now.
When we look at religion what appeared true to the masses of mankind years ago has been destroyed by the scientific community. Yet what we consider myth becomes the focal point of spiritual collectives. The myth then becomes religious truth. The Bible becomes truth when the spirits enter the world of the dead and become part of their Gods.
Likewise Jesus becomes the focal point of Christianity. The spirits of the followers become part of the Christian God. The Myth becomes religious truth as the Gods of man slowly evolve in the spiritual world.
The scientists can deny the spiritual world but this causes their spirits to decay so that in death they are gone forever. Yet the believers will become part of their Gods.