View Single Post
Old 09-01-2016, 05:57 PM
Raven Poet

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrystalVisions82
Do you believe heaven exists? I heard from some near death experiences that you can manifest anything through thought there. So what's your idea of Heaven?
Hi, KrystalVisions82. Hmmm. Neat question.

I don't know if Heaven is the last stop on the journey yet. Maybe at some point it will be. RIght now I see it as a rest stop - a place to cleanse my soul from the dirt of the physical world and reconnect with my true essence. Then when I feel rested up and cleaned off, I go back "in" for another experiential journey.

At what point I stop doing that, I'm not sure. Maybe when I'm shown that I'm done. But are we ever done?

I'm trying to stay away from any particular spiritual ideology here, to hopefully touch on the universal info that appears in the world religions and traditions. But I don't know enough about all the world religions and traditions. Yet I think one commonality is that soul/spirit is "energy". Light. Love. Purity.

Does that "energy" ever stop?

Here I am, as a human, thinking: "Sheesh. I hope it does stop at some point. I don't think I have enough energy to keep going forever!"

But maybe the "energy" transforms. Goes back to the source - reintegrates.

I'm going to read this thread again and see what others say. Thank you for inviting us to share!