View Single Post
Old 08-03-2018, 07:11 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowayout
Ok, all is well, it's my faith that God is love and no one is going to burn in hell, well not forever.

That's the western Churches view of damnation and salvation.

The Orthodox have it down right, and the early Desert Fathers. I just have a huge issue with the Patriarchal Churches, the hierarchy, God is the center for sure but we are all... one... demonstrated through the love of the Christ.

This world is a place of great suffering, and ironically a place of great light, guess our spiritual freedom is tied into that.

Hell in my mind is the absence of Gods Grace and light. Call it vibrational energies, or what you will. There is spiritual liberation for all walks! We know when we missed the target, we feel it in our bodies, our minds, and our hearts.

I love Jesus because if there was any one person I would rather follow beyond the grave?.. it would be his love.

Forgiveness, kindness, respect, freedom, and grace. What have I missed.

Fear, not in my books.

Jesus came back from the dead, in a resurrected body, it is said. The resurrection is my true hope in the Christ, I can sink my feet into that, put my fingers in his wounds, take his hand, my eternity waits.

Look I am there.....

Fact--the Hebrew word-SHEOL = the Greek word-HADES= the english word-HELL--the 1st 2 translate--the grave. then so does the 3rd.
God set before all--LIFE or DEATH--nothing more, both are everlasting.