View Single Post
Old 05-03-2018, 02:33 AM
Master
I'm with Realm Ki on this one Shivani Devi... we gotta be grounded in this world.

Yup, I'm way intelligent too, passed the Mensa test years ago, couldn't figure whether I was really stupid or really clever and it was somewhat clever to even take the test as compared to a clinical IQ test, hundreds, it was only fifteeen bucks!

Lucky me though as I started in on meditation over thirty years ago, taught to me by my Dad who then proceeded to go nuts... well super depressed, obsessive compulsive, all kinds of stuff that they'd now put down to PTSD... which they still haven't really got a handle on, so in that regard... I knew where not to go.

fast forward many years, big failures and losses, which incidentally were quite fun (can't keep a good man down) and I'm doing art and downloadin' ideas, fully formed sculptures, being guided, the whole nine yards... but wait, this is tiring, I'm grateful and all that but NO, you spirit... whatever, you do some work too, only give me really good ideas.

Like we can go skywards, future stuff yup, it's all there but theres a kind of settling just down into being alive on this planet how it is, settling and spreading the big calm.