View Single Post
Old 15-12-2017, 11:59 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by django
I think there's a fine line between someone who genuinely has something that needs to be shared about spirituality and someone who just wants their opinion to be dominant.

Submitting to someone elses idea of what is right without thoroughly examining the basis of their teaching seems inherently wrong to me, I admire the Buddha saying to examine what he taught to see if it was true, not just to accept it, slavish acceptance is what the Christians and the muslims demand, I suspect Buddhists don't require slavish acceptance.

Still we do need some sort of guidance. As far as I can see ideally we would come to be guided from within, but that's a lot trickier to set up than just blindly submitting to a dominant spiritual opinion.

Best current Teachers on the Earth ..... Eckhart Tolle , Mooji ...... best self study is still A Course In Miracles.

Yes .... you MUST examine(Put to the TEST yourself) all they Teach for yourself or you will simply turn it into dogma and that is less than worthless.

Forget being Spiritual ..... it becomes just another devisive religion when taken as mere thoughts and beliefs ....... you could learn all the right beliefs and have gained NOTHING. Those beliefs ....whatever they are ..... MUST yield to TRUTH and BEING ..... to CONSCIOUS SELF AWARENESS and Divine Realization to have any use ~

Your words convey ENERGY and a PATTERN ....... i read ENERGY ....... that is one of the outcomes of many brushes with death and two major SHIFTS brought about by GRACE . Your words already have the PATTERN and ENERGY of the answer you seek! Those words arose from the Higher Mind(Carl Jung) Holy Spirit (Jesus Christ , ACIM) ...... your own Self Inquiry brought the Answer Forth. CONTINUE Daily with whatever you are doing. Forget not for a day ...... it is easy to get stuck in this realm ....... FEED SPIRIT a bit each DAY ....... try always to be in PEACE , then Understanding MUST FLOW with it. If you cannot reach PEACE ..... then seek UNDERSTANDING from a Wise Guide and PEACE must FLOW with it.