View Single Post
Old 19-10-2023, 06:37 PM
Newbie ;)

I had a very similar experience myself! When I launched my first online store, I was actively practicing meditation, using affirmations, and manifesting new customers. The angel numbers seemed to be appearing everywhere, and my business was thriving. However, as time went on and my store became popular, I stopped my affirmations and meditation practices. I started to believe that success would come automatically, and the angel numbers disappeared. Unfortunately, when the COVID-19 pandemic hit, my orders significantly dropped, and I found myself losing my job and financial resources. It was a desperate time, and I turned back to affirmations and manifestation in my pursuit of a solution. Interestingly, I began to notice angel numbers reappearing all around me once again.

Perhaps it was because I returned to my spiritual path or simply was more aware of the numbers. Previously, when my business was thriving, I had dismissed spirituality, thinking that everything was fine and that I no longer needed affirmations and a positive mindset..Regarding the specific numbers, I frequently come across 1111 and 1212..And it's a daily occurrence for me to glance at the clock and see times like 13:13, 14:14, 15:15, 16:16, and so on. Every. Single. Day!