View Single Post
Old 12-11-2017, 08:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Namaste.

It's difficult for me to explain this, or even attempt to 'go there'.

'Mental agitation' is basically caused by you giving your own 'personal power' away to others and this goes beyond the whole ego concept of being 'powerful' or 'superior' or whatnot. It is a spiritual power.

You see how people will play 'poke the bear' with those who are said to be 'holy' or 'spiritual' just to get a rise out of them...and then they'll go "AHA! so much for your 'holiness' or 'spirituality'...see, I was RIGHT...and I love being RIGHT...oh yes, yes I do...watch my little victory dance...watch it!"

Yes indeed. I'm totally aware of 'the game'.

Quote:
They either do that, or they are like; "that person is a fake and a fraud...aren't they, other people? I speak on behalf of the whole WORLD when I say that God doesn't exist because He can't be proven...and you are also stupid if you don't agree with me...watch me appeal to your sense of self-confidence...and slowly erode it all away, so you'll agree with everything I say...watch it!"

Then, when you ignore them because you can see what they are up to, or you say stuff like 'and how is YOUR life working for you?' and do a Dr. Phil...or just go like this:

...then they get mad...they start fuming and fussing because what they are doing isn't working on me...and then they start screaming abuse...and I can only laugh...and the madder they get, the more I laugh...because I find it totally hilarious.

Then, after reading all those comments on Youtube last night, people using bad words like 'gay fag' as an insult, telling others to 'F' off' simply because they don't like what they choose to watch...how did human intelligence ever GET to this point, my friend?

It's so difficult for me to feel affection and compassion when I see people laying on a bed of nails and they wonder why they cannot get a good night's sleep.

If a 'spiritual person' is able to love a mass murderer...or a person like Hitler...then I shall take my hat off, bow to them and give up the spiritual life myself.

Om Namah Shivaya

I isn't really love in the sentimental sense, just the absence value judgments, or in the presence of value judgments we might make, but we know aren't actually true. It's the kind of love one has for the sky even though its blazing hot or raging a storm - really, that impersonal. Hardly commendable.