View Single Post
Old 17-02-2018, 12:39 PM
Master
Hey angelic star,

Here is your reading, apologies for the delay this week has been unexpectedly busy.

Reading for angelic star

Deck - Guardian Angel Tarot

1. What is dormant that should be plowed under ?

Major Arcana 9 - The Spiritual Teacher

There are great rewards in spending time alone. Use those moments of solitude to focus on love, and ways in which you might give to those around you. Shine your light as an example for others to follow. Seek out a spiritual mentor of your own if your life feels unfulfilled right now. Seek and ye shall find. You will discover a wonderful mentor or spiritual teacher, as you ask Heaven for someone who can provide you with wise counsel and loving guidance. Or perhaps it's time for you to step out into the open as a teacher with many spiritual gifts. Don't underestimate the brightness of the light you have to offer others!

2. What do you want to grow this spring ?

Nine of Action

You've created many wonderful and amazing things. There are relationships you treasure and accomplishments that you're proud of, as well as the place you call home. It's only natural to want to protect them! Rest assured that you're always being lovingly watched over by your guardian angels. If you have any worries, you can also ask Archangel Michael for protection. You are completely safe! Mother Earth needs our help right now. This card represents all those who are interested in safeguarding the environment, watching over our food supplies, and helping protect the animals on land and in the oceans. Stand your ground, as the Light will always win!

3. What seeds must you plant to allow this to happen ?

Five of Thought

The path you were on seemed like the right one, but now you've run into a challenge. It doesn't look as though you'll be able to continue without making some significant changes. There's a much better direction for you - one that will eventually make you much happier! Trust that the difficulties you're experiencing with your plans are simply signs from the angels. They want you to see a larger and more Divinely guided road map for your life. Negative people can be very draining. The conflict they create makes it difficult to focus on your life purpose and be happy in life. Make thoughtful choices about whom you spend time with. Are your relationships balanced, or are you doing all the giving?

4. What new growth can you expect ?

Four of Emotion

There are very positive forces around you just waiting to help! Awaken now from your reverie so that you can see all the endless possibilities that await you. Don't take any of the wonderful things in your life for granted. Instead, be grateful for them and then look around to see what other amazing opportunities Heaven has in store for you! Daydreaming and going within can be healthy ways to get clarity on who you are and what you want from life. These methods may be used for contemplation. However, once you have the insights they deliver, remember to take focused action so that you don't miss out on the joy of living out your dreams!

Overall, I feel like this reading is saying that life seems to have taken you off track, but that it serves a higher purpose for you to go within and find insight that you need there pertaining to the direction of your life at this time, your inner self is what needs to be ploughed under. I feel the angels want you to know that what you have built up and what you do cherish in life is protected, and that you can let go of this worry that you may lose these things, so that you may go within and find/do what is best for you. It seems that you want to continue to grow this light in your life. As a result everyone else will be affected in a positive way, as your light helps everyone, as we are all one. It seems that what you want is to feel protected within your life and the angels want you to know that you can grow this feeling of security within yourself as they are helping and making sure everything is taken care for you. It seems to me that by you being a shining light, this will aid your own path as well as those you are involved with. So these are the seeds that you can plant to allow this to happen, be the light and let live. As a result of all of these things, It seems the growth you can expect is the motivation, focus and firm inner knowing to take up the opportunities that will be presented to you that will guide you further along your life journey! I also have a feeling that you would be a great spiritual teacher to others, that you have an abundance of insight, experience and light to guide others too. That hard times in life are rubbish when we are in them, but they serve a purpose of getting down to the nitty gritty so one can move forward with only that which serves them. Good luck!

I hope this reading is helpful and I hope that you are well! Thank you for your patience, apologies again for the delay! Please let me know if you have any questions!

And thank you very much for my reading, I love it, it makes so much sense to me and I will leave feedback by the 25th!

Warm wishes,

Ladyrose.