Thread: Hi from India!
View Single Post
Old 20-06-2017, 03:29 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by kralaro
I don't know what binding oneself to an entity means but can one bind oneself to Krishna/Vishnu in Aaiyyanism?

Namaste, in Hindu Aaiyyanism the word "bind" means "become one with" or "link resonantly with" another being. Basically most Aaiyyanists believe that beings with higher energies than ourselves exist in higher energy realms (Lokas). To open the doors to these dimensions, so that resonant spiritual energy can flow between them and ours, you can either inscribe sacred symbols of Dravidian Aaiyyani, meditate, of chant mantras.

So in orthodox Hindu Aaiyyanism, to expand our conciousness to become one with Krishna, they would open the Anantaian Loka (via inscribing the sacred Dravidian symbols). I have painted this a few times for Aaiyyanists and orthodox Hindus, though most Aaiyyanists follow Shiva and Murugan. For Govinden in Mauritius I did a commission of the Anantaian Loka, which was nice.

In traditional Hindu Aaiyyanism we are all part of Brahman and Brahman is a part of us and everything. Likewise, Brahman created and is part of Vishnu; and Krishna is an incarnation of Vishnu and is part of Vishnu and Brahman and also us. But we are all at different spiritual energies. Also different dimensions (Lokas) also exist in different Timelines (according to Aaiyyanists), so you can link with Krishna and Vishnu even though Krishna is an incarnation of Vishnu. Hope this makes sense.

So to expand our energy field and bind (become one with) higher beings such as Krishna one can perform the mantras, meditate and inscribe the sacred inscriptions, until we start resonating with Krishna. You will know when you are in touch with a Higher being as you can physically and spiritually feel it.

However, In Aaiyyanist thought it is quite difficult to achieve oneness with higher beings such as Krishna or Shiva, unless you have been trained over many lifetimes in the Dravidian sciences that is Aaiyyanism. Though, you can commune and pray to these higher beings, but to be one with them is a much more difficult task (...well according to the traditional Aaiyyanist).

So in the context of these messages I believe Suzone wanted to bind with lower energy beings such as a Demon (who exist in Talas - negative dimensions), which is fairly easy to do (compared with linking with Krishna). I have been to Tantric communes and have seen many people link and become one with negative entities. They are then subject to that entities knowledge base, from which they can use to their collective advantage (both the entity and the summoner).

ps/ one can also bind with positive entities from Lokas, but most Tantric practitioners prefer negative entities, as it is part of their school's general philosophy.

Of course not all Hindu Aaiyyanists follow or ascribe to this binding philosophy. Many prefer meditation and some participate in mantras.

I Hope this helps

Udaiyan