View Single Post
Old 22-12-2017, 08:41 PM
Master
I wanted to add, I rarely astral travel as I recall, but am a Conscious Projector, which is very similar to what you described: dropping into meditation, waiting to see the smoke tunnel ring things (tunnel/vortex) and upon seeing it - setting my destination (is Mars or 'a lifetime of significance post Iron Age) then jumping - flying into the tunnel.
Shortly I'll 'land' where I intended. waiting a moment and allowing my third eye to adjust to the scenes and then moving around as inclined.

I use question or short sentences of Intention to navigate (ie: What's that glowing thing on the left - move closer to it' or 'where does this hallway lead?' or "What is of most interest in this room?, "Zoom closer, Back out and re-focus' etc)
Without doing navigation the consciousness gets bored and returns to body, so staying actively curious is important.

I can usually stay out for around an hour, after that I intentionally return to body or just sort of run out of focus or energy and return naturally - often seeing the tunnel on the way back and if I went off planet I often see stars through the 'smoke ring' walls.

Sometimes I take groups of friends with me and after we return we make sketches and compare notes of what we saw. We often can see/feel where each other is as well and if we decide to draw a map of a particular place and where everyone was everyone's sketches will show the same people in the same places. It's extremely validating!!

(Note - there is no body in this form of travel - just glowing energy orb, but we can still recognize each others 'essence' and know where one another is.)

This method does require being able to move out of the egoic mind and into the Witness state or Observer Mode as some call it. The Ego can not do this. Only Consciousness itself can do it.