Thread: Visits
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 12:23 AM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccwisgood
Frist of all I don't know if this is the proper location for this post Mods feel free to move.Let me give you a bit of background I have been married for 28 plus years and my wife hasn't been happy for many reasons and I have been unhappy as well so we seperated going on 5 months ago.

About a month a go just as I am going to bed I hear in the living room bang ,bang,bang ! I said come on Ma,Iam tired and going to bed.It stopped.

Last night I was awakened by a rack it of someone or something banging on my computer table

My mother committed suicide in 1979 because she could not find any pain relif for nerve pain plus she had a seris of bad events that happen to her that should never have happened to her.Two shrinks were either alcholics and did
a lousy job with thier paperwork. My stepfather told the hospital he wouldn't
pay the bill until the doctor wrote a letter saying my mother was incapable of work.He finally did.Since her death I've had two or three readings My mother and grandmother are around me.I can feel my mother but I can't feel my grand mother.I also rather have my readings done over the phone instead of in person because I can feel the guy pulling my space and I feel he reading me not.Any ideas.Six or 7 years ago my daughter and her friends got out an ouja board and we had all kids of problems and my wife worked with a wicca and she made up a bag of herbs and told to boil them for so many minutes and the problem was history.

Please say that you have gotten rid of the ouila board!! Could your mom thought that she was reassuring you that someone was still there who cared about you? The others here can help you a lot more about having a reading and the best kind. But I would suggest that you pick a bunch of flowers that your mom or grandma liked and put them in your place where she can enjoy them.