Thread: Visits
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 12:01 AM
ccwisgood

Visits

Frist of all I don't know if this is the proper location for this post Mods feel free to move.Let me give you a bit of background I have been married for 28 plus years and my wife hasn't been happy for many reasons and I have been unhappy as well so we seperated going on 5 months ago.

About a month a go just as I am going to bed I hear in the living room bang ,bang,bang ! I said come on Ma,Iam tired and going to bed.It stopped.

Last night I was awakened by a rackick by something banging on my computer table.My mom has been with me off and on
since her death especially when I am going through difficult times.All have been positive experiences.

My mother committed suicide in 1979 because she could not find any pain relif for nerve pain plus she had a seris of bad events that happen to her that should never have happened to her.Two shrinks were either alcholics and did
a lousy job with thier paperwork. My stepfather told the hospital he wouldn't
pay the bill until the doctor wrote a letter saying my mother was incapable of work.He finally did.Since her death I've had two or three readings My mother and grandmother are around me.I can feel my mother but I can't feel my grand mother.I also rather have my readings done over the phone instead of in person because I can feel the guy pulling my space and I feel he reading me not.Any ideas.Six or 7 years ago my daughter and her friends got out an ouja board and we had all kids of problems and my wife worked with a wicca and she made up a bag of herbs and told to boil them for so many minutes and the problem was history.

Last edited by ccwisgood : 05-10-2010 at 04:30 AM.