Thread: UFO photography
View Single Post
Old 21-07-2017, 11:54 AM
Experiencer
Hey. Oh yes I forgot to respond back about Steven Greer. I have followed some of his work for a bit, and watched some of his videos, but I felt something amiss with him. It was subtle, something in his words and some of the things he said, that turned me off away from him. There were quite a lot of people over the world that I payed attention to what they talked about and teach, only to later feel I should stop. Besides I live in a small European country, so I don't think there is really any feasible way for me to join his group. As far as I now, there are none here as well, and also not so many people talking about it here as well. There are some, but I haven't seen anyone yet trying to present their own work and pictures on that matter, like a sort of ufo researchers that can be found elsewhere.

I think the most I waited was for one hour, but I always felt like maybe they already came and showed themselves but I missed them multiple times and now they think, whats the point, if he doesn't notice us. Haha I admit it is a pretty childish and silly way to be thinking about it like that, but sometimes I can't help it to feel human haha.

Was cloudy yesterday so I stayed home. Hoping for blue skies today, or at least some clear patches here and there. I will be sure to post anything I get or notice.