View Single Post
Old 26-03-2019, 06:38 AM
Knower

Confusion about auras and the astral world

Hello, as a little introduction, I experienced a sort of awakening but I am entirely self taught when it comes to spiritual things for fear of being labeled crazy and having no one else to talk to about similar experience. Also, I am very low on clairvoyance and higher with feeling and clairaudience. Almost everything I experience in what I call the astral world is through feeling.

So since I don't see auras as others do, I'm not sure quite what's what in here. I have the ability to expand something around me to make it quite large, and the larger it gets, the smaller my emotions seem. Is this my aura, or something else? I can also make it leave my body. When I discovered it, I did excercises with it, imagining it curling weights and such and it got easier to control (move, shape, harden, soften, etc.) The larger it gets, the more strength I seem to have in the astral world, and I can also change its shape. I usually imagine it as person shaped.

I can feel people emotions and such by mentally probing them. For example, once a girl was shaking from anxiety in my class so I decided to connect with her and take her anxiety. She stopped shaking and started speaking firmly, and also started looking at me more. Are those feelings I sense the aura, or something else entirely? It seems they are mostly inside the person, with less intense radiations out from their body... Don't worry, I don't go monkeying around with peoples insides, I know from experience that can get messy if you're not sure exactly what you're doing.