View Single Post
Old 11-02-2013, 05:41 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by froebellian
Some WANT an awakening, some believe they have when they haven't- myself included, I thought I was through the open door, when the door is only just ajar and I haven't even stepped through yet..

Before we never had access to question our purpose whilst we do now.. many people were illiterate or had no books, people worked and freedom of speech was limited.

Maybe we should not try too hard to understand.. I have asked for guidance and others to help.. all tell me .. its not for me to know - only when I am ready and no other reader will have access. 4 have tried and said they were deliberately blocked.
So, I understand I have to accept, embrace, have faith and not to try to understand and plan as much as I want to.
As Lawton said its like going into an exam knowing the questions and answers, what would be the point?

I describe the world of today as being kind of more dense than what I remembered it to be in the 18th century. It might be because more dwell their thoughts on questions like: what is life? what is the purpose of life? I call humans for heavy conscious beings creating a dense reality.

Some would say that there is nothing to wake up from because you are already awake and you just have to realize it. Others might say that awakening is a constant process as there is always a new reality to wake up to. And so on...

Freedom of speech to some is limited today while it might not have been in centuries past. It all depends on the certain incarnation and the circumstances of it. I have had lives where if I wanted I could basically say and do whatever I wanted, the modern society I live in today is far more restricted.

I agree that life is far easier when we just take part of it than when we try to understand it. What I have come to is that life is not something you can ever truly understand as what life is changes with how you perceive it, so it rarely stay the same for very long courses of time.