View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 09:13 PM
res

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athymari
From how i see it, if i think about it then see it - its all my creation, if something pops in mid self-creation that surprises me, there is something to it!

I can appreciate that this is your point of view and may i ask if you think it may possible that even before you think about something there has been a muse at work and the something you see (such as the wolf or hand behind the wall) was not created by your imagination but rather sensed by you and created by someone else? If a wolf passes away in a forest near you and walks to your window does your ego automatically assess that you created it and it is a product of your imagination?

Seems Neville and i are on the same wavelenght and that quote he added is so true for me and explains the creation of thought forms. When we put energy into creating a thought which starts in the imagination it gathers substance and form and then exists in the astral noetical plane, the plane of thoughts. If this thought form travels to you and you are sensitive to it you could interprete its form and your subconscious will spike and very gently superimpose its image to make it appear as part of your conscious reality. So you will not see it as physical form as your eyes are open and at the forefront but be able to make it out enough to say its a wolf or hand. On the other hand a thought form you have created could have just the same effect.

Last edited by res : 10-03-2012 at 02:11 AM.