View Single Post
Old 22-08-2018, 01:25 PM
Knower

I've mentioned on this forum before that I am fascinated by the twelve tribes (of Egypt), Jacob & his family, as I see this as sort of the turn around point past Adam & Eve, "the fall of man," & prior to Christ's birth. Jacob's family, there are two wives, Leah & Rachel. Jacob loves Rachel more, yet he has to work for 7 years to have her as his wife, then he is tricked again, 7 more years of work for Laben (their father). The entire story is to me, an understanding of the past, present, future aspects of life.

There are favorites in the family, Joseph & Benjamin, being Jacob's favorite sons, Joseph, the favorite. The other sons, take on, "roles," with the bible describing personalities, curses, the functions, of these sons & their families. The Kings & leaders of nations (into Heaven), will come from Jacob's loins, ruling the nations, forever.

As I said before, I can't imagine being from Leah's family, always having to be 2nd, to Joseph, though Joseph has a purpose. He is persecuted by his brothers, thrown in the pit (out of anger, jealousy in part by Joseph's being their father's favorite). This plays out to where Joseph is sold to Egypt, put in prison, but rises to become the leader of Egypt, & during the world famine, providing substance, leadership, food for the entire world.

Then Judah, Leah's son, that tribe, is said to where Christ descends from, though God IS, & not to debate this part on this forum as many thoughts, ideas.. Christ is said to come from tribe of David, Judah.. Hence, past/present/future.

I'm editing some of this .. perhaps it's too much to post here.. as to what I feel God is showing me .. but to read the visions of Catherine Emmerich, Joseph and Aseneth, the story of Joseph and Aseneth; as well as the movie, Joseph (on god-tube),
to me this is the archetype of Godly soul families, past/present/future with,
Adam & Eve being fall of man, then Noah's flood, then the 12 tribes of Israel, then Christ.. so this continual transforming.

Her visions regarding Joseph and Aseneth I believe describe the twin ray coupling... God's Spark. It's not a long read as to Joseph and Aseneth.
I love to share what I see, but I hesitate it might be too much information.. TMI as someone I knew used to say in regards to information..

Catherine Emmerich is a Saint in the Catholic church not that this specific bit makes a particular difference in itself but she was a visionary & what she wrote is online.. fascinating (to me).

I also think this soul family pulls through into heaven, so we are God's Creation and for His Purpose.

Last edited by 57tcjc75 : 22-08-2018 at 02:58 PM.