Thread: I Teleported
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2018, 02:57 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by sentient
Hi,
To me this sounds like "remote viewing", if that is the right word.
You are 'here' and then it is as if you go into a light trance (feels like pause button) and you are watching a scene miles away or the other side of the world - 'there'. (You are 'here' and 'there' simultaneously).
And then you are back with a piece of information.

My sentiments exactly. That is the first thing I thought of when I read the post. My best friend whom is extremely spiritual found this was her very first gift she was given (remote viewing) and she now has many. She can have this occur while she is in almot an Rem type state just prior to sleeping or even during a "zen like" moment. I know she did mention there is something important having to do with the eyes and keeping them as slits while you try looking upwards under the lids. But she manages to go places that she has shared many times with me. She is a very quiet and humble person and her spirituality is very evident to all who meet her so I know I am one of the only people she has shared this with because she feels very uncomfortable sharing anything like this with other friends and family who are still asleep so to speak. But I too believe there is a strong possibility it could be remote viewing.