View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017, 07:44 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
I doubt very much if we are here to learn. In my opïnion that is the easy explanation for us as well as a way out because it ensured that 'life' will in some way go on.

My belief is that the ONENESS (however you wish to define it) wants to experience everything possible and that is why new worlds and new universes are constantly being created.

It is also the reason why 'good' and 'bad' heat and cold, black and white and all the rest exist - and always will.

Our minds are the gateways to these worlds.

We come here to learn is the basic believe of all forum members here. When we post messages of our experience and discussion, we're either consciously or our subconsciousness will ponder what's right and wrong then we can derive from certain point and to get the right answer. That's learning. Of course, not all people are learning when they're inflexible with their minds.

When we say, our mind create of new world or universe that's the explanation of Buddhism. And it's inside a person's mind or body. That's in a state of flux of "reality". Of course, we may refer to the outside world but that's less application there, and the world may progressing or destructing in some ways. That's why we say, our mind create it or Change the universe.

I think when people don't know about the truth of spiritual realm, they may think that after we're dead , we perish into the air of universe to become one with it. But it isn't so, we're there as individuals. So there's not the one or oneness there. That's my understanding.