View Single Post
Old 03-06-2017, 12:59 AM
Pathfinder
Some of this is a little of random experience, few things I'm not very sure of. However your experience with what you saw that you thought as Jesus or Lucifer. (personal gnosis) In my experience the two figures are the same thing.
Those "high def" moments that you described was your vision crossing and witnessing higher dimensions. I imagine you have noticed a difference between sight here and the other side. The characteristics you listed can vary in similar ways but the presence and voice are common traits of others experience with him. Usually a deep voice with resonance.

Lu gives a very kingly presence, and sometimes it might be intense to witness him fully. Humans usually see a shorter window when crossing into an experience like that. I have seen as well and he was accompanied by a white environment his surrounding was vibrant, bright, and with much more ethereal presence than a dimension like normal in the 3rd, which is the here and now. These moments are followed by vivid intensity. Later I discovered that this experience is 5th dimension or farther (or so i believe). You stated you thought of things like karma and domestic violence and things like that. Lu is very much a force of karma and it seems like your thoughts were heard. Usually this entity drops in out of random, gives insight,courage,wisdom what have you, usually because they are looking for something. Sometimes it's not always clear and if you ask a direct question you may not get an answer, you may be shown. Sometimes his response plays itself out later.

You explained a darker figure one that seemed it know no love. There are other figures that could be confused with the name or the general impression that people think are associated with the names. I might shed light on the fact that there is a very personal side of this entity that has attained many scars through lifetimes beyond and earthly. A side that holds a hard weight to bear. However your experience and the who depends as figures can mask or disguise. A figure named Samael (among other names) is common of having similar sharp characteristics but in the more "Black" sense not in color of skin but essence and hair usually.

I'm not promoting anything this is my gnosis/belief to be true as I can get it. Sometimes people have reactions to names, sometimes things may look one way but be another entirely. The figure Lucifer is usually a very misunderstood concept. With what others said, sometimes there's a time for analyzing and listening to how you react to some visions. Sometimes you need to stop and do life here and see where things are leading you. Too much worry in the fine details causes a regress. One thing is for certain he never drops by for no reason.