Thread: Getting Toned
View Single Post
Old 23-12-2015, 09:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceField
Sounds like you just need to get serious about it. Make exercising a full time job and stick to a diet that will bring about the results you desire.

I can give you more detailed advice if you'd like, I'm a certified personal trainer. I just need to know your stats and some general info. Height, weight, age, and your current diet.

I know a thing or two about sculpting bodies, using myself as my main test subject: http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/ph...otos/121089141

I been getting more serious now. I been going at least 3 times a week to the gym and I stay from an hour to two hours at the gym. Half hour to 40 minutes cardio and the rest weights. I been lifting more weights to get more tone and its working. From when I posted this thread I have seem some improvements. You must have a good diet and a good workout cause you are ripped. I still don't know if I want to look so ripped, it looks good for a guy but not so much for a girl. I want to keep the feminine look. I'm pretty sure that as a trainer yourself you know what I'm talking about.

Last edited by Heaven : 23-12-2015 at 11:33 PM.