View Single Post
Old 20-01-2018, 09:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by pluralone
Just my own experience here, so it might not apply to you but I think when we meditate the tendency is to do so from inside our heads. I mean, that's where we think and process perceptions, so it's the natural seat of attention, right? When I have trouble connecting with someone who exists in spirit form, I'll drop my awareness down somewhere in the vicinity of my mid-chest, deep and just below my breastbone, and try to 'listen' from there. I choose that area in my body because I connect strongly with energy there; for others, a different area might work better. Point is to 'listen' from somewhere else, not from inside the head.

I've found that not all spirit beings communicate in the same way. Some may use 'vibrations' (of a sort); some may use words, some numbers, some images. Sometimes it takes trial and error to find in what way a spirit being communicates as well as the best way one is able to perceive such communication.

Please keep us posted as you work through this. =-)

Yes, I have found as well spirit to have differing ways of communicating.

You mentioned meditation, so I figured I'd give the guide exercise another go and try again to see what would pop up. Nothing from the last guide, but another spirit walked forward, I believe this may have information related to genealogy, on my Father's side by the way the meditation played out and am currently reading on this. I first saw visually a spirit or what I thought was a spirit dressed in certain garb, Native about 5 nights ago. During last nights meditation, this same spirit with garb stepped forward while I was attempting again guide work.

During meditation a male voice stated the words- your father.

I had previously been looking for information of this spirit online yesterday afternoon.

I have taken the Your Father comment by way of interpretation to indicate perhaps, Native blood on my Father's side or that is to say my Native blood from the particular tribe on my Father's side of the family.

At any rate when I described the garb in the engine search coupled with the name of that tribe. Well I may have found something of interest to me.

I want to thank you for your message and post. Giving me incentive to cast fear of my visual meditations aside and to try again.

Blessings.