Thread: The C word
View Single Post
Old 25-01-2013, 03:05 PM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesheta
Yes, I agree that there are many factors that contribute - not just eating habits. Absolutely right...I can almost guarantee that my own cancer was caused more from psychological/emotional stress, than it was from the food I was eating!!
The stress factor is huge! Poor food choices help lay the foundation, high levels of toxicity helps set the stage as well... but I've seen repeated quite consistently in my studying that higher levels of stress are almost always present during the formation of most cancers... all of these serve to form a toxic stew that essentially pulls the rug out from under our bodies ability to go comfortably about it's business...

Here's a great page that goes into the stress part of cancer in some detail:

How Stress Causes Cancer at The Cellular Level
Cancer occurs when the body's cells become depleted of adrenaline, high in sugar and low in oxygen due to "prolonged stress". This leads to a breaking of the cells 'oxygen krebs cycle' causing cell mutation. There are a number of factors that create stress on the body's cells. Psychological stresses include (and are not limited to): inescapable shock, repressed emotional pain and anger, depression, isolation, poor sleep, emotional trauma, and external life stress. Physiological stresses include (and are not limited to): poor nutrition, chemicals, toxins, EMF radiation, parasites, liver or colon or kidney disease, and lack of exercise. In the vast majority of those with cancer, there exists both a combination of psychological as well as physiological stresses that have contributed to the formation of cancer within the body. We have simplified into six separate phases, how cancer forms within the body at the cellular level over an 18-24 month period.

more at: http://www.alternative-cancer-care.com/cancer-stress-link.html

And then there's this under the heading of "who survives cancer":
http://www.alternative-cancer-care.com/who-survives-cancer.html

But I noticed something else. I call it SYSTEM CHANGE. We all live in Systems. In our marriage, in our house, in our job, etc. Many, many, many of these cancer patients made system jumps. They kicked their husband in the butt and threw him out. They quit their job, they moved, they not only moved their bed, they moved out of their apartment, they went to other countries. Does it mean that you have to do all of these things? I don't know. Quite honestly, I don't know. But I can tell you from my experience, it's just remarkable to what extent people changed their life before they were in a position to get well.