Thread: The C word
View Single Post
Old 24-01-2013, 04:53 PM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
The fact is Stephen there are many reasons some people contract cancer and others don't. Could be health-related, environment-related, karma-related, overall life-attitide, etc. and so forth. And it's certainly much easier to insist you absolutely know how to avoid contracting cancer, when you're not a cancer victim.
I have people all around me getting cancer, my wifes first husband died of cancer at the age of 24, his mother died of cancer around the age of 70 while being treated by the medical system in much the same way... the medicines used were highly toxic, and killed his mother within a week of being administered. About 6 years ago my wife thought she had breast cancer, after the test were run she was cleared but the feeling of threat stayed with us... I know cancer... and I'm currently watching it rear it's head all around me on a fairly consistent basis... and it's also clear that how it's being treated it pretty much a waist-land of money making schemes... there are numerous alternative approaches to dealing with cancer that have not only been ignored, but the government has been actively involved in shutting them down....

Resignation in this case is the biggest killer.. people keep eating what they're eating, exposing themselves to high rates of toxicity, mentally resigning themselves to the act of giving-in, and then get cancer and die...

Why would that be preferable over actually addressing the problem...?