View Single Post
Old 04-11-2017, 04:56 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starflower
It was fun reading this and pondering what is presented. Dolores Cannon certainly asks Nostradamus such astute questions. His clarifying “the fish that flies over land and sea” remind me of how UFOs which I believe appear in the Bible, escape notice as such because they are not understood. For example, the wheel that Ezekiel saw high in the air. There was a last book of hers published posthumously in 2014 called The Search for Hidden Sacred Knowledge. It continues what she wrote about in Keepers of the Garden and The Custodians.

I think of Dolores as a master who came to Earth knowing intuitively that the extent of what she was to reveal would only appear over the years. Her dedicated work changed the way people could understood states of consciousness and the vastness from which such messages continued to be drawn revealed new paradigms beyond all linear expectations. For many who shared her discoveries through reading her provocative books, and those who became trained in her courses and methods to become quantum hypnotherapy practitioners as well, she opened a great door on the unlimited variety of our multidimensional human lives.

Starflower, the point you make about the Bible is an excellent one. The number of UFOs in that book is considerable which is why Christian priest, the Reverend Browning, wrote a famous book called "The Bible and Flying Saucers" in the 1970s. He was the first author to write an entire book about Biblical UFOs, although George Hunt Williamson also discussed them in the 1950s and '60s in "Other Tongues---Other Flesh."
Dolores truly was a master, as you said.