View Single Post
Old 27-11-2018, 10:39 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna*
Hi Inavalan - thanks for responding.

What you do sounds so interesting. I confess, the self-hypnosis I do is from tapes, I have Ines' as well as several YouTube channels of people whose sessions I really like. I'd love to do what you're doing. But I wouldn't know where to start with questions? The occasional questions I've had, I've asked my subconscious before sleeping and woken up with a clear answer.

Two of the three hypnosis sessions I've had f2f, have been with Ines in deep state, so it's what I know and am used to. I find if I'm sitting, I don't fall asleep, but when I lie down, it can sometimes happen, especially if I'm tired.

My life and mindset are really turbulent right now, and being sick doesn't help so the most I can muster is asking for healing light and energy to make it through the day, and then just resting in the comfort and support of my guide. These times are the oases of my every day; I don't know how I'd cope without the sessions of rest, peace and freedom from stress and people and demands.

You can give yourself the same, or similar, suggestions as a hypnotist does in face to face, or recorded sessions. To have control, you have to relax only to to low alpha waves (12 to 8 Hz).

A hypnotist might lower you into high theta waves (8 to 4 Hz), for suggestions, or even questions & answers, but you don't consciously participate.

Edgar Cayce, the well known clairvoyant and healer, was putting himself into a self-induced trance, then he was answering questions asked by a facilitator; upon waking up from trance he had no recollection of the session.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.