View Single Post
Old 25-11-2018, 08:22 PM
Seeker
I hope I don’t misrepresent Simpson Protocol in this post. If anyone reads this who knows more, please correct me if my understanding is wrong.

Ines puts you in a deep hypnotic trance state and then communicates with your “superconscious” mind (higher self, or whatever you call it.) She also includes “guidance” in the process (leaving that open to whatever it means to you - I interpret it as my spirit guide). She basically then asks questions to determine the problems and the causes, and then asks for them to be resolved, based on the premise that our higher minds already know how to do this and only need to be asked. Your superconscious mind replies to her questions with ‘yes’ or ‘no’ ideomotor finger signals.

It’s powerful “magic”. I don’t have much intellectual understanding, nor much memory of what took place, but soul retrieval as part of the process put me back in touch with a core part of myself – the part that held my connection to the spiritual, which I’d lost some 2 decades earlier. A bunch of stuff changed in my perceptions. A subsequent session, working with self-worth and self-confidence, gave me the courage to say “yes” to buying a clinic I’m going to run next year, once I qualify, something I’d never in a million years have dared to do before.

Just in the last few weeks, a bunch of life stuff has hit me all at once: theft, illness, a bike accident, bad old memories being re-triggered, upcoming exam – so I’ve scheduled another online session. She’s currently teaching in Australia (she’s from Canada) and I’m in Denmark – you gotta LOVE the internet.

I can’t post links yet, but if you google ‘Ines Simpson’ or ‘Simpson Protocol’ you’ll find her. In addition, she has a site with self-hypnosis audios; google ‘Esdaile Institute’. In Module 3, you’ll find two “Approaching the spiritual” audios that I listen to often when I do daily self-hypnosis. I'm a huge fan of self-hypnosis and very enthusiastic about hypnosis and all its potential as a force for good and for healing.

I’m really, really keen to talk with others who have experienced this. I was hoping to find someone here.