View Single Post
Old 25-02-2017, 07:31 PM
Pathfinder
It depends, a reading purchased online, but performed by an experienced reader who actually holds the deck physically in his hands? Absolutely.
Computer generated cards...now that's what I'm very skeptical about.

I am a firm believe in tarot cards, they are a big part of my daily life, a wonderful tool to meditate on your life and predict possible scenarios based on different decisions that you make.
I always make tarot reading a ritual, I try not to ever do this in a hurry or when the energy in my home feels even slightly off. I always cleanse the room, meditate a little etc etc. I've noticed that readings performed in different circumstances were just simply not nearly that accurate or satisfying. I have to have a connection with the deck, be fully present in the moment, in a meditative state. Staring into computer screen kind of rules all of this out.

But that's, of course, only my personal experience and I think that if online tarot works for someone that's great. Especially if it's used as a tool for personal development than better this than nothing!

“We are neighbors in a modern world where proximity is relative and the threshold to our hearts moves outside time and space.”